Based in Penetanguishe, Ontario, Canada
April 3, 2017 (No Embargo)
Windows PC - Steam
Available from Bandcamp bignic.bandcamp.com.
Press Review Key Requests
Available from Keymailer keymailer.co.
Domina is an arena battler and political wrangling simulator. Players must buy/train/fight gladiators and manage political relationships to maximize opportunity (and thus victories) in the arena. Each gladiator can be trained for specific weapons and styles of combat while the player maintains an eye on resource allocation, training, upgrades, political tides, and maintaining a balance between short term and long term goals. The plot combines rogue-like elements that can help or hinder the evolution of the player's ludus from obscurity to glamour and fame.
Domina is currently in beta development (patches released semi-daily.)
- Each gladiator has unique abilities and native strengths that can be leveraged for maximum effectiveness in the arena.
- Multiple types of arena battles, both fair and unfair, are determined by various characters whose favour you must win in order to get favourable rewards.
- Hundreds of combinations of weapons and armaments to outfit your gladiators for varous types of battle and bloodshed.
- A wide array of characters can be hired to manage tasks for you (ie: training, medical attention, repairing armaments, entertaining, etc) so you can focus on other areas of ludus development.
- Immensely satisfying soundtrack by bignic
Domina - Wishlist Trailer YouTube
Domina - Not At All Ready for Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Dolphin Barn
Specializing in irreverent pixelart games for the lols.
More information on Dolphin Barn, our logo & relevant media are available here.